Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday

I heart three year olds!!

Today, I finally broke out the camera and did a mini session of my own son! My last six sessions have been rescheduled due to the inclement weather conditions. I know you can believe that if you live in Southern, West Virginia.Luckily I can accomodate one child inside if need be. Gale or "Reed" as we call him is a beautiful three year old, who loves trains and momma. Sorry, that just reminds me of a country song, the perfect country and western song to be exact. Gotta love David Allen Coe! Okay, that little tangent is over back to my baby! I just love this age! They are full of expressions and high fives! So, I just wanted to overload you with some images of the cutest little guy around. I am a bit biased though! If you would like to schedule a session for your own little one call today to find out. Maybe the mini session is right for you! 304-667-8507










No comments: