Flash Required to view this area.

Friday

Some Blog Love!

So, it is about time right. Seems like I have been MIA and with my last seven sessions being cancelled due to the weather I guess it kind of looks that way. Even though not much is happening here, behind the scenes things are bustling...orders, conventions, graduation announcements and the list goes on.

I think, I maybe caught a glimpse of Spring today at Hawks Nest State Park. That may just be a side effect of being madly in love, like I believe Roger and Erin are. Perhaps sunshine and new beginnings follow them around. I for one am praying that it does. That each and every year their relationship will grow and transform and put down new roots in every direction.

I will say I may have seen a glimpse of the future. Check out the eyes on Roger and pair that with Erins heartbreaker smile....picture the children!! I wish you all the best. I am so happy to be your wedding photographer and I hope you enjoy the sneak peek as much as you did creating it with me today!





No comments: