Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday

Who is ready for Spring??

I know I am and so are my children. I won't complain about having them home through these snow days however. Even though sometimes I am sure that is the wall falling down in the next room, I would not take anything for our moments together, the pain in my side from my daughters elbow as she sits too close as we watch television, my son saying "I am a big boy" as the potty training is almost finished. Where did it all go? Sleepless nights, the cooing baby cries, the first day of school. I know I held them in my hand but where is the proof, the tangible evidence that proves that at one time they were babes in my arms. My only option are the memories in my mind and my legacy of the images I have captured. So in honor of being a mom and as a family fanatic myself I am offering that chance to everyone during my Spring special. It has never been more affordable to capture a memory with custom portraiture. See the details below and the call to secure your session today. The session fee is half off! That means you can secure your session with $50. This offer does not apply to high school senior sessions and is available only within a 30 mile radius from 25962. If you want a session at a location other than my normal area a travel fee may apply. Please call with your credit card to secure your session today. 304.667.8507 space is limited! Portrait Collections start at $170.

No comments: