Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday

Savings for you!!

Thank you to the over 50 plus people who showed up for our Open House on Friday. I know I only had a chance to talk to a handful of you, so if you were unable to get your session booked you can take advantage of the Open House savings through Friday, August 7th. Call me by Friday and pay your $100 retainer by phone and recieve a complimentary 24x12 Custom Storyboard. Or if you prefer to pay your session the day of your shoot and you call by Friday to book your session you will recieve a complimentary gift portrait. A $35 value! As I mentioned I have no remaining weekends left until November but you can still take advantage of my remaining weekday appointments if you need a session before November. Again thanks to everyone who came out and supported me! 304-667-8507

No comments: