Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday

Open House!!

Its time to give a little something back to all of you who have supported me over the past year and a half! So this Friday, Im doing just that. Open House, at my house! Come out and just enjoy the evening, grab a bite to eat from the dessert bar, enjoy the live entertainment and finish it off by the fire pit and smores station!
In addition I will be handing out door prizes, letting you get in on booking incentives and more! All ages welcome to attend and a great time is sure to be had by all! For information and further directions please call me at 304-667-8507.

From Points West (Beckley area) Take I-64 East, from points East (Lewisburg area)take I-64 West to the Sam Black Church Exit #156. Turn onto Route 60 West at the end of the exit ramp. Travel 14 miles. At this point you will be in Rainelle. At the Liberty gas station take a hard left ( a u-turn essentially) you will now be on James River Kanawha Turnpike. Travel 2 miles on James River Kanawha Turnpike ( you will pass the Rainelle Fire Dept. as well as Sewell Valley Baptist Church on your right.) Continue past Sewell Valley Baptist Church on the road you are traveling. We are located in the 3rd drive past the church. I will post an image of my home below so you will know when you have found your destination!

No comments: