Flash Required to view this area.

Monday

Where Is Amanda Reed?

Just wanted to give everyone a rundown of how things are shaping up for my summer schedule! There are no longer any openings for the month of May! I will be on vacation from Saturday, June 6th until Sunday, June 14th. I will begin returning emails and phone calls on Monday, June 15th. I have room for two sessions the week of the 15th and two sessions the week of the 22nd. All Saturday sessions in June are booked! The next available Saturday to schedule a session is July 11th. I have room for 8 sessions in July. August is shaping up nicely with a possible family shoot in Virginia Beach and a wedding on the 7th. Followed by two weddings in September. As always October is already booking! Seniors please do not wait until September when school returns to schedule a fall session. Also...please take advantage of the summer weather and the senior promotion going on in June and July! Don't forget about our mini sessions. $100 gets you three portrait sheets....30 minutes of shoot time and one location these are great for families! I hope everyone has a wonderful summer!

No comments: