Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday

Two sessions today!

I am going to combine this blog post. Well, because Im 40 minutes from game time and I need to get my work done! Can I just say, GO MOUTAINEERS! Okay, got that out of my system.

First up...Samantha, Chris and Brody! The B MAN. This is the 4th time I have got to shoot a session for this guy but it was the first time mom had been the center of attention. I know everyone can feel a little uneasy in front of the camera but Sam got calmed down pretty quickly once she realized she was basically on a date with a third wheel. The wheel being myself who happens to provide decent entertainment! Thanks for coming over this way and shooting another session with me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next I met up with Michael, a senior at Meadow Bridge High School. Michael has been threatened with extreme photoshopping if he turns on the WVU basketball game this evening. He let me know everytime he watches they lose so we have an agreement. No basketball watching from him and I won't add silly swirls and flowers to his pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: