Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday

Ricky and Kristin

So I went to school with Ricky but here is a little information. I dont remember Ricky from school and Ricky doesn't remember me either! I knew his name because of his family automobile dealership in our town but I couldn't spot him out of a lineup. Somehow we hooked up on facebook and here I was chatting with Ricky about my business and his family business and said, I have to add Ricky's wife because I wouldn't want some chick on facebook writing back and forth on my hubs' wall! lol...well I met Kristin and now Ricky is history! I dont know what I would do without my facebook chat time with Kristin. Now that he is job hunting out of state we have made a pact to visit in a new destination once a year to have our girl time! I love you both and Im so glad you won the mini session at my open house! Im still praying for a job close to home though! :)



2 comments:

Kara Hersman said...

Very cute pictures! They capture their adoration for each other and Kristin's personality! Can't forget their children. :-) I am going to miss Ricky and Kristin when they leave. I hate that we haven't been able to get together more. I love you Kristin and Ricky! Ricky, you have been my BFF since 11th grade and you always will be. Hugs to all of you, even my photographer and BFF Amanda! You take wonderful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictrues! It has great light. I love your pictures. You rock mom.