Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday

Old Soul

Meet Cayli. This young lady is profound. I really was in awe over our depth of conversation. I myself am 29 but I know plenty of people twice my age that do not have her insight. Cayli is on scholarship to play volleyball and softball next year in Kentucky where she plans to major in Biology. She has plans of a carreer as a medical examiner. Now, as a mom, I of course ask "What about the kids, how would you handle that?" This stemmed from a video I had seen on facebook about the death of a child at the hands of his parents. Im not sure I could handle that side of the job and Cayli said "Im very focused, its part of the job and I will be the only voice they have left." It was the answer I needed to hear. Her answer was not about health benefits or salaries it was the honesty and compassion she feels. She leads her life this way. Cayli I am sure the path you are on is destined to fulfill your dreams. Stick to it and thank you for not just letting me photograph your session but for reminding me of my own goals!!




No comments: