Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday

Nicole Shady Spring Senior Rep

Meet Nicole...gorgeous right? Like I have to ask that question! Not to mention she has a personality that puts all that beauty on the back burner. She is a lifelong dancer and has plans to attend WVU next fall and major in Occupational Therapy, which I for one think is a great choice. Afterall when I was her age that was my plan but things changed and here I am. No regrets of course. Nicole will have plenty of senior rep cards on hand for her graduating class and those of you graduating in 2011. We are already booking Spring appointments for 2011 grads so call me and set one up. See Nicole for some bonus prints and ask me about being a senior rep for your high school next year. Enjoy your sneak peek.




1 comment:

barden photography said...

you are AMAZING - i know i say it every time but i want to shoot with you so badly! i love the last shot in the car.