Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday

Jessica!

Meet Jessica. Today I met Jessica literally in the middle of no where and I can assure you it is the place to be. Its easy to feel on top of the world when you are standing there. Our session took place on a farm in Nicholas County. Breathtaking to say the least but the best part was that Hank was there. Yeah, Hank is the horse and Jessica is his barrel racing rockstar rider! I could have watched Jessica ride this horse all day long. Myself, I have never been on a horse but I could almost feel the wind through my hair as he flighted her across the pasture! I had a wonderful time and thank you for inviting me to wonderful location for your session this morning!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Jessica, you are so beautiful, what else can be said about you? Wouldn't kill to have a little more smile in some pictures, but it's whatever (lol). Good job there Amanda Reed on making my lady look so pretty, as she always does. ;)
I love you beautiful!!!

(btw this is Matt)

A. Reed said...

Matt you will be happy to know that the biggest smile we got all day came when we were talking about you! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda, I want you to Know the pictures are outstanding.You have a wonderful talent and a very keen eye. You captured how beatiful Jess is inside and out. God Bless You Sheila Amick

Anonymous said...

OMG it was brobly hard for them too pick. theey were brobily like omg.