Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday

The Gorge

Okay, so anyone who knows anything about West Virginia knows about the New River Gorge and all of my out of state and west coast friends...google it right now so you can find out for yourself. I live about 45 minutes from this spectacular formation but not until today did I know how beautiful it was. You could call Kelli and Josh thrillseekers or like me call them psycho! Kelli has a dream and that is to jump off of this bridge during the annual Bridge Day Event. I myself do not like to drive across this bridge much less walk or stand on it during bridge day but Kelli I make this promise to you, if you ever get in your 15 Base Jumps for jumping allowance on Bridge Day, I will walk myself out there and take pictures to prove you are crazy! Thank you for showing me all around the gorge today and me and the family plan to go back next week! No jumping of course!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda I am so exited i want to get my pics done. I loved the one were it looked like the train was going by.