Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday

A Busy Weekend!

If I thought my weekend was busy I may have to think again! Holly and Allen put together a spectacular wedding this Saturday at the Craik-Patton House in Charleston. They did everything from decor to dinner. I guess I should give Wes, the best man a little credit for his hard work in the kitchen as well. Allen, the groom loves everything culinary and he did a fabulous job on the reception dinner serving up things like, pumpkin curry soup, beef short-ribs, tamales, pork and apples the list really does go on. We were able to get lots of spectacular shots of the couple. They opted for the first look which is a photographers dream, giving us plenty of time before the ceremony to shoot the bride and groom. Later that night we met back up on Capitol Street for some shots downtown. So what's next for this lovely couple...oh not much, just a permanent trip to Denver, as they move there this week. Best of luck to all of you and much success in Colorado!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Stephanie Cantrell said...

You were just feet from my studio on Capitol Street on Saturday and I spent Saturday in Lewisburg! Maybe one day we'll be in the same place at the same time!

Stephanie Cantrell said...

You were just feet from my studio on Capitol Street on Saturday and I spent Saturday in Lewisburg! Maybe one day we'll be in the same place at the same time!