Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday

Busy Bees

Okay meet two awesome little girls. Too awesome in fact to even have their pictures made. I can tell the paparrazzi follow these sisters everywhere cause they weren't to receptive of having their pictures made at first but then big sister and me spent some time talking about school and she taught me some new songs and things started coming together. We were able to shoot at Gigi's house. That is what they call grandma and she has just a beautiful place for pictures. I have a lot of fun shooting kids. I love hearing things from their point of view and everything small seems to become really big and the world seems perfect again. Thanks for letting me come over and photograph your family this evening!





1 comment:

Jamie Lynn said...

You're incredible! Great colors. And I like how you captured personality! Superb!