Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday

The Baker Family

Today the Baker's made it over for their family session. We had gorgeous fall color and the rain clouds decided to hold their moisture so we could shoot this session. These girls are great. I love the fact that Lydia is no holds bars. In the hour we were together I could tell she lives for the outdoors and running and jumping. Just the way a kid should be. I can remember my mom telling my brothers and me "Go outside its to nice to play in the house" bet you would only have to tell Lydia that once! Brenley on the other hand is a pre-teen. This is a very important age to be photographed. Just as important as a newborn and senior session. This girl is on the brink of discovering just who she is and where she wants to go and do with her life. It's a time similar to childhood when you see everything bigger than you are except you begin to see that you are the "bigger" piece to the puzzle. That even though you are one person you play a larger role in humanity and charity then you ever thought before. To mom and dad I have to say "Thank You" Dad proudly served our country in Iraq and is still serving our country here at home. I cant imagine being a world away from my children trying to ensure that every child has the same dream and ability to reach it as my own. I also cannot imagine being a mother and tucking my children in at night while my husband was a world away and being strong and confident in my efforts to support not just my family but the man who is risking everything for a better world for all of us. So as a thank you...if you are military and you call and schedule a session between now and December for Spring of 2010 you will recieve a complimentary 11x14 wall portrait. Jeni and Steve I also have a little something for you as well, I will have it waiting for you when you order! I just have to say that God has truly blessed me on my photographic journey and anytime I can pass that on to someone else I pray I will be humbled and do so!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE THE LAST PICTURE.