Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday

WOW

I know it is only September but here at AR photography we are looking ahead to 2010. As of right now, unless I get a cancellation I am booked until the new year. So here are a few things to know.

If you have a had a session or have one scheduled the last day to order Christmas cards from those images is November 22nd.

Take advantage of our new baby and wedding registry. Why not give the gift of custom portraiture?

We are looking for Class of 2011 Senior Reps. Call 304-667-8507 or shoot me an email at amanda@amanda-reed.com for more information.

Weddings are booking for next year, call now and reserve your spot for 2010 and take advantage of 2009 pricing.

The website has been updated. Lots of new pictures...the wedding section will be updated within the next couple of weeks so keep your eye on that too!

Never think its too early too book. As I have mentioned I am booking into 2010 and Spring spots are already filling!

No comments: