Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday

Finally!!!

I say finally because I have been waiting and waiting to change their session from session to E session! I remember when Autumn told me and showed me the ring and I was so excited. Not just because I knew I was going to take engagement pictures but because its a win situation for everyone. I think Kip and Autumn make a wonderful couple and I see not only the love he has for her but for her daughter Haley as well. Did I mention she got her own ring from "Bip" Now Autumn is probably going to think, "I hope she got more shots of Haley than than crinkly hand over mouth face shot" and I did but it was just too cute not to do in the sneak peek. This is her face that she made when mom and Kip stole a kiss behind us. Love that kid! Thank you so much for coming by today!





No comments: