Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday

West

Meet the West family. I must be the luckiest photographer in the world. I just love my clients. Charisma and I could have been bffs in a past life if those things existed! I think she is fabulous and from our first phone conversation I knew that I would love our session. Well, I wondered if her husband would be able to sit on the same pedastal as she. If he could match her friendly personality and the answer is OH YES! Jonh called me today for directions and let me know that his wife loved my ring shots. While I typically do these at weddings he ask if I could arrange it. Of course...I love details but then he gave me a little more information. Through an unfortunate set of events Charisma had lost her wedding ring. Flash forward to good news: John had bought her a new ring and while she new the purchase had been made she was not aware that he had it inside of his pocket. Now I could not hear everything John was saying but the look on Charisma's face said it all! I cannot leave out their son. He was such a trooper and while their was some bribing with cheese puffs he managed a rock star session of his own!





No comments: