Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday

Commercial Much?

This evening I had a wonderful session with my friend Kimberly and her family. Wow...these girls have such a commercial look! The session looks like its right out of Crew Cuts. Big thanks to mom for pulling together such great outfits. Im just posting a few for this evening as its been a long day but will add some more from this session tomorrow. Kim, tell your momma not to worry we have plenty of traditional "smiling" pictures as well. I just could not pass these up for the sneak peek tonight! We had a great time exploring the farm on the gator and did I mention we got stuck. In mud...so we had to hop out and push it out in mud up to our ankles. Absolute blast! Love my job...good friends...good times and one awesome session!







1 comment:

Mandy said...

You're right, these should be in a magazine. I love.L.O.V.E the truck shots!