Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday

Baby Jacob + six weeks

Baby Jacob was a true blessing today. How I miss the days when my gang was this size but they grow and ulitmately we grow together both changing as we go as Katie and Shannon will soon know. Their journey is just beginning and Im happy to say that my journey really began with my marriage and then the addition of our children, it made us complete. Sorry to go on this rant but Im feeling quite nostalgic today! Babies tend to do that. You see everything fresh and new. Savor every moment, every cry, every giggle and when we are old and we set in our rockers watching our own grandchildren play in the yard we will remember these images. We will remember the softness of their skin and their breath upon our cheeks. We will know that we were born for a purpose, even if that purpose was only to share love with another and pray that they share that love with someone else. You have a beautiful family and I pray God blesses you each step of the way! Thank you for making the trip from Charleston today for this session! Enjoy your sneak peek.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your doing great with the babies!!! I love them but I think you should start writing a book. You have beautiful words. wow I think you can do anything.

lOVE,

Cheri