Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday

Ashton Class of 2010

Meet Ashton! Ashton is a senior at Starmount High School in North Carolina and plans to study theatre upon graduation. She brought along lots of great stuff for our session today including her fiddle and show choir dress! The show choir travels and perfoms at many churches throughout the year. Which led to my inspiration of shot below in front of our Historic Methodist Church here in Rainelle. The post processing really gave it a soulful feel. I just get a peaceful feeling when I look at it! Thank you so much for choosing me to shoot your senior session! To all of you other Seniors at Starmount High School, I am available for travel and have filled Ashton in on the details! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek.









No comments: