Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday

T.J. and Madora!

Friday started out early with a drive to Teays Valley, West Virginia to the Affinity Salon where I got to hang out with a fabulous group of ladies! The entire Bridal party booked the shop for most of the afternoon where we seen gorgeous poofs tied with a bow! If you are in Teays Valley, I would seriously recommend Affinity for your Salon of choice. Madora and T.J. have dated since she was 15 years old and on Saturday she wed her high school sweetheart. The wedding was beautiful and the vows could make even the strongest opponent of marriage humble themselves to the power of its covenant. I have to say it was an honor to photograph your day. Enjoy the honeymoon and the sneak peek as well!

































1 comment:

Hannah M. (Bridesmaid) said...

AMAZING AMANDA!!!!! I love them. I can't wait to see the rest!!!