Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday

So Much Fun!

These kids were a blast! I love it when kids show so much personality because for me there is nothing that compares to capturing them in that moment! Mom and Dad have not had much luck getting great pictures from these two but it was their lucky day because I put no pressure on anyone to perform. Just be themselves...run...laugh...play and let me do the perfoming. Its no easy task photographing children this age but its so liberating. I look at them and I think....I remember that being me, running opened arm...whirling like a leaf in the wind. Thats what I love about childhood and now they can keep a little piece of that forever. Thank you so much for letting me photograph your family. Here is a little sneak peek!











2 comments:

Mandy said...

So that second shot!!!!! Love it. So, so beautiful and really brings your words to life.
PS, her pigtails rock!

Leslie W. said...

Ditto Mandy! Second shot melts my heart and I don't know them!

Love the pink palette too!