Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday

Amanda Reed / West Virginia Wedding Photographer

Yesterday I had a fabulous time shooting James and Jessicas wedding. The bride was stunning and the groom was equally charming. No detail was spared. The dress,the flowers, right down to the D.J. playlist everything was perfect. Thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding photographer. I loved that the bride and groom allowed us to set up a first look for them before the ceremony. It gave us so much more time to relax and get images before the ceremony. Be prepared for image overload...there are so many great moments to pick from and well as you can see I had a hard time deciding and I would not even call this the cream of the crop!






























1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh Amanda! Stunning. I loved the ring shoot and the wedding party shoots(esp the group shots). Lovely.