Flash Required to view this area.

Monday

Amanda Reed - Hot Springs Virginia Wedding Photographer

This weekend I was happy to shoot the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Scott Kiddle. We got started early around 9 am where I joined Joanna at the Homestead Spa for her hair appointment. If you have never been to the Homestead it is a must. Wonderful southern hospitality abounds, beautifully landscaped and the hotel itslef is gracefully adorned not to mention the top notch staff. Esme...if your reading this your planning did not go unnoticed. Esme was the coordinator of the wedding ceremony and reception which took place in the Spa Garden and Tower Room. The food was exceptional and was also catered by the resort. Later that evening everyone gathered at the Gristmill Square for the reception dinner. This is where I lodged overnight and loved the inn and not to mention the Warm Springs Spa where I rejuventated with my own hot stone deep tissue massage. The weekend was perfect in every way. Take a look at a small sample of images from the day!




















3 comments:

Mandy said...

Lovely. I love all the detail shots. The cake was so beautiful. I think on of my top favs was the the dress shot, oh, oh and the one with the hands folded holding the speech. Great job Amanda!

Krista said...

beautiful Amanda! Love the dress shot and the little girl running through the garden!

Leslie W. said...

Are you kidding me?! I love both the dress alone and the dress w/ the bride in it looking out the window! Ubelievably good, sister!